Sunday, March 7, 2010

New York Here We Come

In my quest to see the world, my wife and I decided to travel to New York city this year. My brother and his wife have been there numerous times and have nothing but good things to say. My sister has also been there for business and is also impressed by the Big Apple.

We'll be visiting for 7 days in May and already have the flights and hotels booked. We are looking forward to running through Central Park, seeing a show on Broadway and visiting some famous restaurants. There are also so many sites to see that I'm almost a bit overwhelmed. Thank goodness there's lots of time to plan

1 comment:

Dan Wong said...

If you've ever considered going to New York, I highly recommend it. There is so much to see and do between the parks, museums, Broadway shows, restaurants and shopping centres. There are so many famous sites to visit, our 7 day trip could have easily been doubled and we would have enjoyed every minute.

Highlights: Brooklyn Half Marathon, Wicked at the Gershwin Theatre, Times Square, Central Park, Washington Square, Museum of Modern Art, Bar Americain, Otto, Rockafeller Centre (NBC Studios), NY Public Library and much more.